20 June 2008

Yes, yes, almost a year, whatever....

Right, my last post was August 2007, and there's a darned good reason for that. I've had a baby since then. Ta-da! So as of last August, I was dealing with 24-hour-morning sickness, exhaustion, and all the other "joys" of pregnancy. And in March I gave birth to my second daughter, and since then I have been enjoying her and my 3 year old and The Boy every second I can. Hence, less blogging.

But recently I've been reading a lot of other people's blogs, and realizing that I had some fun tidbits of my own life to share again, plus I wanted to take the opportunity to share some of my favorite things to read with the rest of you. So, in case anyone out there has faithfully continued checking this site for the last year in hopes that I might one day get back around to it, your faithfulness has been rewarded.

Congratulations - you now have something better to do than looking at last summer's gardening duck post.

No comments: